Vision and Mission
Educate and Empower rural women through value based quality education and nurture values that promote holistic development.
• To strive for academic excellence.
• To foster human values.
• To produce graduates of practical use to the society.
• To serve the students from all section of the society by making quality higher education accessible and affordable.
• Giving highest priority to teaching and learning.
• To develop leadership quality and enable them to become worthy citizens.
• Fostering intellectual growth, ethical maturity and preparing students for increasingly diverse society and global economy.
• Committed to meaningful integration of liberal learning and professional training.
• Committed social justice and social responsibilities.
• Encourage creative and innovation.
• Promote quest for Knowledge.